Ben Line Agencies has successfully handled the unloading of project cargoes. The operations were performed in Blang Lancang Port, Lhokseumawe, Aceh. During this project, Ben Line Agencies had mobilised one unit spacer barge, one unit mobile crane 65 Ton, five units of lowbed and also supported by vessel’s crane 450 Tonnes.
- Draft at terminal
- Arrangement and mobilization of heavy equipment to site
- Implementing a safe workplace best practices to prevent and incident or accident during project
Project Solving Process:
- Utilize spacer barge to secure vessel in suitable draft and stable position
- HSEQ performing a detailed inspection for all units to ensure compliance
- Perform daily safety tool-box meeting prior to starting the work