Brunei – Coronavirus Disease Update
Effective March 19, crew change formalities is not allowed but no restriction for crews to get medical assistance.
Effective 7th April
Ships registered under Brunei Darulssalam are allowed to enter Brunei after traveling from other countries, on the condition that during their voyage :
- There were no crew changes outside of Brunei .
- There were no shore leave outside Brunei.
- Using surgical mask and mask when dealing with ports personnel abroad and practice physical distancing of at least 2 meters.
- Monitoring crews temperature at least twice a day.
- Always stay on the ship except for critical and important tasks outside the ship.
The crew are allowed to enter Brunei and must undergo self-monitoring at their own residence for 14 days.
For ships registered outside Brunei or ships who have crew from international port needs to undergo self-isolation on their ships for 14 days before being allowed to enter Brunei. If the 14 days were not fulfilled from the last day of departure from international ports, the ship shall be required to dock at the designated quarantine anchorage.
Documents as per below must be submitted within 48 hrs before vessel arrival:
- Latest Declaration of health
- Valid Ship Sanitation Control Exemption Certificate
- Crew List
- List port of call within the last 14 days