Please find attached announcement from Port Waratah
Coal Services (PWCS) pertaining to the management of sailing drafts of tidal
Ben Line Agencies Australia Pty Ltd are able to assist with any further enquiries you may have for vessels calling at Newcastle.
Planned Shutdown 23 July To 27 July 2018
Terminal: R G Tanna Coal Terminal
Plant: Shiploader No.2 on Berth No.1.
Duration: 5 days.
The main work for the Shiploader No.2 Shutdown includes:
- Inspect and repair SL2 telescopic chute.
- Repair oil leak on gearbox, CC7A Gladstone side.
- Upgrade CC7A drive coupling on Gladstone and Rocky sides.
- Install new steelwork to support replacement Transformer on SL2.
- Abrasive blast and paint underside of SL2 MCC Room.
- Structural repairs on SL2 Tripper upper end.
- Cold repairs on CC6 belt.
- Repair, abrasive blast and paint SL2 Tripper rail between CC6 and CC6A.
- Service and calibrate CC5 belt weighers.
- Tiling repairs in transfer chutes in SL2 system.
- Sample Plant 1 maintenance.
- Belt cleaner maintenance.
- General maintenance of the Shiploader No.2 system and conveyors.
We are delighted to announce our extended coverage in Australia as we add Sydney, Gladstone, Melbourne and Adelaide to our existing presence in Brisbane. Our commitment is to provide the customer with more choice and the same high quality service offering that they would expect of Ben Line Agencies.