With effect from January 1, 2019, vessels entering all Chinese ports should use low sulphur fuel with sulphur content less than 0.5%. Previously, only three ECA zones – Beihai RIM, Pearl River Delta, Yangtze River Delta – had this requirement but it has now been extended to all ports within China.
From January 1, 2020, vessels entering Chinese ports will be required to use low sulphur fuel with sulphur content less then 0.1%.
The announcement below contains more details on the ports affected by this regulation:
China ECA Regulations
Click to read in English Version
电话: +86 21 6329 6568
传真: +86 21 6329 5628
Ben Line Agencies moved to a new office in Shanghai with effect on December 8, 2018. Phone and email addresses will remain the same. Office details as follows:
Room 2301, No. 575 Wusong Road, Trinity Tower, Hongkou District, Shanghai 200080
Phone: +86 21 6329 6568
Fax: +86 21 6329 5628
Our team looks forward to providing you with even better service from this new location.
UN shipment from Laiyang to Mombasa
UN shipment from Harbin/Jilin to Abidjan
A global transportation partner focusing on containers, break bulk and Ro-Ro cargoes
- 2nd hand container purchase and positioning to remote site
- Management of container stuffing
- Trucking distance more than 1200km
- Customs declaration for hazardous cargo
- Ocean freight arrangement
- Truck – vessel direct loading
Project Solving Process:
- Immediate reaction after being awarded, purchasing 2nd hand container/trucking arrangement within 3 days
- We received special permission from local communication bureau for trucking heavy machinery more than 1200km, allowing plenty of time to account for any unforeseen over weight/over width obstacles
- DG/army item security guard arrangement before loading
- Dealing with local port authority to allow vessel quick berthing/best connecting truck arrival time
BLA was appointed to transport over 94, 055 freight tons. From March 2014-February2015, moving from Shanghai to Philippines. Shipments were separated in 12 lots by break bulk vessels, including heavy units of over 100MT.
A state-owned EPC, engineering and consultation company.
Undertaking customs clearance, receiving cargo in port, ocean freight – complete door to door service
- BLPL staff had to be on standby at port to check the shipments due to complex nature and scale.
- Various suppliers sent shipments without plans so BLPL staff waited in port for imminent shipments and arranged cargo in port itself
- Supplier had no export experience and so they had no idea of how to pack safely. BLPL staff visited supplier and gave suggestions and advice on packing.
- We checked the packing once cargo arrived in port, and found certain packing unsatisfactory. We gave notice to client to amend packing in order for safe sailing.