Immigration office has announced below information which is effective from March 20 until further notice:
- China, Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Italy, Iran are not allowed entry to Vietnam.
- ASEAN are not allowed entry to Vietnam from 18 March 0000lt.
- Visa exemption of Japan, Korea, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belarus are not accepted.
- Stop issuing visa for all nationalities for 30 days from 18 Mar 0000lt.
- Visa on arrival at airport of all nationalities are not accepted.
Exit visa at port are not accepted neither.
- The rest of nationalities who can enter Vietnam by exemption visa or valid visa, they must present covid-19 negative certificate issued by competent authorities of their country of residence at their arrival in Vietnam. The certificate must be approved in advance by Vietnamese competent authorities prior arrival.
- Upon arrival at airport, all guests must declare medical information & check temperature. All guests come from: ASEAN, Europe, USA, China, Korea, Iran will be isolated in concentration.
- For shipping line related to crew change / attending vessel:
Firstly, please send us below info for checking with immigration / quarantine office:
– List of 10 last port call
– Nationality of crew / technician / superintendent
Finally, immigration / quarantine office will decide which vessel can be arranged crew change or not.
8.1. Vessel call epic areas like: China, Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, EU ports, crew change can not be arranged; crews on board are not allowed going on shore for all purposes.
8.2. Vessel do not call epic areas: crew change can be allowed to arrange with some conditions. Quarantine officer at port will:
– On-signer: check temperature or health condition before allowing enter port.
– Off-signer: they may check temperature daily and / or the date of repatriation.
** ASEAN: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand.
** European: Russia, Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, Romani, Poland, Bungari, Albani, Serbia, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Austria, Finland, Belgium, Italia, Netherland, French, Iceland, United Kingdom And North Ireland, Luxembourg, Malta, Greek, Portugal, Germany, Cyprus, Spain, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Croatia, Bosna & Hercegovina, Ireland, Montenegro, Andorra, San Marino, Monaco, Liechtenstein.