Ben Line Agencies became established in China in the late 1990's. Since its inception it has developed a comprehensive network coverage of own offices along the major coastal and river ports from north to south of the country. Our core activities include the following service areas:
- Liner Agency Services We offer a full range of liner services from China to the rest of Asia as well as to/from areas such as Oceania, Indian sub Continent, Middle East, South America, Caribbean, Africa and Russia.
- Marine Agency Services The main commodities we handle in China include iron ore, fertilisers, alumina, steel products, liquid chemicals, project cargo and other dry bulk commodities. We handle vessels for drydocking and repairs as well as the delivery of new buildings. We also offer first class husbandry services to ship owners throughout China as well as protective agency services to ensure that principals’ interests are protected at all times.
- Offshore Support & Oilfield Services We have an experienced operations team, dealing with offshore operations throughout China. We are also able to offer full logistics support services for any offshore projects.
- Tank Container Agency & Chemical Logistics We offer global chemical logistics services (door/door, silo/silo) domestically and internationally to customers, based on our rich and solid experience in chemical handling including warehousing and multimodal transportation (road/rail/river/sea).
- Domestic Logistics We provide a full spectrum of inland haulage services by road, rail and river to/from most inland locations of Mainland China, covering container & break bulk/heavy lift.
- International Forwarding & Project Logistics We offer a full range of tailor-made professional logistic solutions to/from China and rest of the world. Our logistic services include, but are not limited to: ocean freight, terminal handling, customs clearance, inland pickup and delivery, and associated services such as booking, documentation, tax and duty, packing/unpacking, warehousing, etc.
Our office has achieved International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certifications from Lloyds Register for recognition of its Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Management Systems. These certifications include ISO45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems), ISO14001:2015 (Environmental Management System) to ISO9001:2015 (Quality Management System). Our Scope of Certification in Management of logistics solutions & port agency services for offshore & onshore industries.