Ben Line was established in Malaysia in 1950. Today, the company comprises of a wide network of own offices throughout the country, employing over 200 staff. Our core activities in Malaysia include Liner Agency Services, ISO tanks, Marine Agency Services, Offshore Support & Oilfield Services and Project Logistics:
- Liner Agency Services We offer a full range of liner services within Asia and to/from areas such as South America, Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Oceania, Russia, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, North Africa and East Mediterranean.
- ISO Tanks We offer a global service, specialising in the door-to-door transportation of bulk liquid chemicals and edible oils.
- Marine Agency Services We provide tailor-made in port solutions specializing in all major commodities such as liquid cargoes (dirty, clean, chemicals, CPO), gases, dry bulk, fertilisers, pipes, steel and project cargoes (Heavy-lift & breakbulk).. We also offer first class husbandry services to various ship owners and ship management companies. Protective agency services are also offered in key ports to ensure that the principals’ interests are looked after at all times.
- Offshore Support & Oilfield Services We provide Offshore marine agency & logistics support services. These services include vessel/rig permitting, vessel clearances, Immigration permits, crew changes, vessel (de)-mobilizations, heavy-lift management, freight forwarding, tug & barge arrangement, cargo customs clearance, yard space & covered storage, offshore container rental, fabrication, procurement, DG handling and shore-base services. Our operations team holds a detailed understanding of customs formalities, inclusive of providing tax and duty advice, speciﬁc to Malaysia.
- Project Logistics We provide a full range of tailor made solutions for the transportation of project cargo. This includes route surveys, door-to-door multimodal transport, sea & air chartering, specialized trucking, heavy-lift management, out-of-gauge transport solutions, international and domestic freight forwarding, customs clearance & master-list support, cargo inspections, tug & barge arrangement, cargo insurance, engineering support, local permitting, packing & crating, marine warranty surveyors & site supervision.
Our office has achieved International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certifications from Lloyds Register for recognition of its Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Management Systems. These certifications include ISO45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems), ISO14001:2015 (Environmental Management System) to ISO9001:2015 (Quality Management System). Our Scope of Certification in Management of logistics solutions & port agency services for offshore & onshore industries.