Ben Line set up its own operation in Asia by establishing its first office in Singapore in 1950. Today, over 80 staff are employed to carry out our core activities of liner agency, port agency, offshore support services, project logistics and ISO tanks:
- Liner Agency Services We offer a full range of liner services within Asia and to/from areas such as Russia, South America, Caribbean, Africa and the Middle East.
- Marine Agency Services We offer first class husbandry services to ship owners including drydocking, repairs, crew changes, cash to master and bunker calls.
- Ship Broking Services We are in a position to offer in-house both our chartering(dry, wet and off-shore), and sale and purchase expertise to a wide variety of clients within the maritime industry.
- Offshore Support & Oilfield Services We have a dedicated Offshore operations team able to offer full logistics support services that any offshore project may require including permits, crew changes, warehousing, storage, repairs, re-working, fabrication, movement of equipment and assistance with tax and duty.
- Project Logistics We provide a full range of tailor made transport solutions for projects with experience in handling different cargoes ranging from heavy lift power plant equipment to out-of-gauge mining equipment to smaller LCL or airfreight shipments. We have successfully achieved International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certifications from Lloyds Register for recognition of our quality, health and safety and environmental management systems. These certifications include ISO9001:2008 (quality), OHSAS 18001:2007 (occupational health and safety) and ISO14001:2004 (environmental management systems).
- ISO Tanks We offer a global service, specialising in the door-to-door transportation of bulk liquid chemicals and edible oils.
Our office has successfully achieved International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certifications from Lloyds Register for recognition of its quality, health and safety and environmental management systems. These certifications include ISO9001:2008 (quality) & ISO14001:2004 to ISO9001:2015 (occupational health and safety) and ISO14001:2015 (environmental management systems).