Ben Line set up its own operation in Asia by establishing its first office in Singapore in 1950. Today, over 80 staff are employed to carry out our core activities of liner agency, port agency, offshore support services, project logistics and ISO tanks:
- Liner Agency Services We provide a comprehensive range of liner services within Asia and to/from areas such as the West / East Africa, Caribbean, South Pacific Islands and New Zealand.
- Marine Agency Services Our team together with our sub-agents across the Korean peninsula provide a reliable and competitively priced service for our tramp customers whose vessels call at South Korean ports.
- Freight Forwarding We offer a full range of supply chain management solutions including airfreight, sea freight and customs import/export formalities.
- Offshore Support & Oilfield Services We have a dedicated offshore operations team, who is experienced in dealing with the required permits/offshore operations including marine cable guard vessel operations.
- ISO 20' Tank Containers We have a separate team who provide global logistics services to our customers in the petro-chemical industry.