Gladstone Port – Planned Maintenance Notice
Planned Shutdown 23 July To 27 July 2018
Terminal: R G Tanna Coal Terminal
Plant: Shiploader No.2 on Berth No.1.
Duration: 5 days.
The main work for the Shiploader No.2 Shutdown includes:
- Inspect and repair SL2 telescopic chute.
- Repair oil leak on gearbox, CC7A Gladstone side.
- Upgrade CC7A drive coupling on Gladstone and Rocky sides.
- Install new steelwork to support replacement Transformer on SL2.
- Abrasive blast and paint underside of SL2 MCC Room.
- Structural repairs on SL2 Tripper upper end.
- Cold repairs on CC6 belt.
- Repair, abrasive blast and paint SL2 Tripper rail between CC6 and CC6A.
- Service and calibrate CC5 belt weighers.
- Tiling repairs in transfer chutes in SL2 system.
- Sample Plant 1 maintenance.
- Belt cleaner maintenance.
- General maintenance of the Shiploader No.2 system and conveyors.