Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
Anchored in Safety is our safety slogan, and we have yearly programs to raise awareness of safety related issues and to ensure continuous improvement in our approach to safety and operations excellence in our work environment.
As a company operating across 17 countries employing over 2000 people, Ben Line Agencies priority is to protect the health and safety of our people, environment protection and continual quality improvement, which are of paramount importance for our business to remain successful and sustainable.
Our management has a leadership role to communicate and implement HSEQ policies and standards and to allocate appropriate resources to handle the HSEQ management systems. All employees, partners and third-party providers are accountable to comply with our HSEQ policies and compliance obligations.
We are comitted to:
- provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill- healthof our people and stakeholders.
- set HSEQ objectives at Group and local levels ensuring they are measured, assessed andactioned for continual improvement.
- assessing health, safety, environment and business risks and to take appropriate actions toeliminate or mitigate them.
- promote a culture of timely HSE incident reporting including accidents, near misses and HSEobservations ensuring adequate and effective control measures are implemented.
- promote a culture of reporting customer complaints and non-conformances to ensureadequate corrective actions are taken to prevent recurrence.
- provide appropriate resources and training required to undertake our operations to meet HSEQstandards.
- promote a culture of open consulting, participation and communication between all staff andstakeholders at all levels on HSEQ issues.
- plan for emergency response in case of any emergency or disaster to protect our people, theenvironment and to ensure continuity of our business.
- continually undergo HSEQ audits to ensure we meet the requirements of the applicablestandards, company policies and compliance obligations.
- meet customer requirements and expectations ensuring continuous customersatisfaction.
- continually review and improve our HSEQ management systems.