Indonesia – Coronavirus Disease Update
The following will be implemented at all ports.
- Incoming vessels from all other countries will first be inspected by Quarantine officer at anchorage (OB).
- Nobody can come on board, no loading activity can be conducted before arrival inspection by quarantine officer is completed. Free Pratique will only be granted if crew are not suspected of coronavirus & all crew are in good condition / after inspection completed.
- Arrival inspection will take about 2-3 hours by quarantine officer at outer anchorage.
- If any crew members are suspected to have the coronavirus disease, all activity will be suspended and vessel will be quarantined. She will not be allowed to proceed alongside jetty or load at anchorage, and shall wait for quarantine officer’s decision with indefinite waiting time.
- Any person who has spent the last 14 days or more in mainland China is not allowed to enter, or transit, through Indonesia and Indonesian ports.
The Ministry of Transportation has decided to delay flights to / from Mainland China with the exclusion of Hong Kong and Macau. The delay is valid from Wednesday, 5 February 2020 at 00.00 WIB until a deadline to be determined at a later date.