Refinery Project Oil & Gas
Ocean shipment door to door of approx. 1,009.60 cbm / 139.7319 tons with max weight per piece 41 tons plus 5 x 40’ GP SOC.
The chemical division of a large American O&G multinational with existing network of refineries all over the world and major activities in Singapore. A large multinational EPC contractor contracted to execute the FEED + EPC 1 of the project.
- The project consisted of downstream units including a steam cracker ethylene complex; two downstream plants for the production of ethylene and propylene derivatives such as ethylene oxide, ethylene glycol, acrylonitrile, propylene oxide, cymene / phenol, oxo alcohols, acrylic acid and isopropyl alcohol
- BLA were responsible for the largest part of the project in terms of cargo volumes (550,000.00 FRT over a period of 24 months)
- The project consisted in the construction of a second train to double the capacity of the Singapore plant of our customer.
- PO’s placed on a worldwide scale with shipments into Singapore
Project Solving Process:
- Cargoes inbound Singapore from worldwide locations
- Cargoes comprising of general freight, HLV, ultra HLV etc
- Multimodal logistics solutions
- Time chartering of Tug & Barge
- Project implants in Batam fabrication yard
- Special scheme customs clearance
- HLV’s chartering
- Daily Status Reporting