As a company with a presence in over 17 countries in our region, employing over 2000 people and with a clear responsibility to our future generations, Ben Line Agencies want to ensure continuous improvements in reducing our environmental footprint of our own operations and that of our customers and partners.
We are committed to promoting and actively ensuring sustainable practices at all levels of the company by:
- Complying with all applicable environmental legislation and commitments.
- Measuring and analysing the carbon footprint of our business activities and set reduction targets, seeking continual improvement to reduce carbon emissions against the targets set.
- Waste management through reducing, re-using and recycling of resources and preventing pollution.
- Incorporating energy efficiency measures into our office and site facilities and promoting efficient energy use in all areas of business activities.
- Promoting and continuing to invest in technologies that can reduce carbon emissions.
- Engaging our customers & third-party providers to find ways of reducing carbon emissions in the services that we provide.
- Ensure our staff are aware of the environmental impacts of their work activities through regular communication and training to minimise those impacts.
- Assisting our customers in achieving their sustainability objectives and obligations for Ben Line Agencies to become a key partner of choice.